Subscription fees from 1st April 2013
The standard joining fee for all 5 & 7 Day memberships is £300 at entry or £400 in stage payments, £200 due at entry with the balance at 12 months This excludes Junior which are currently free. Juniors moving from junior categories to Adult is also free.
New member's will also have to place funds onto a club levy card, which is used to purchase food & beverages within the clubhouse at reduced member rates.
7 Day Full Member
Under 14 Junior
5 Day Members
Benefits of Club Membership
- A ‘Members Only' golf club, run by the members for the members
- A friendly, welcoming atmosphere awaits you at Harborne GC(est 1893), one of the Midlands top golf courses designed by Harry Colt
- Member numbers managed - No Tee time booking is required (competitions excluded)
- Resident PGA Golf Professional
- The only club in Birmingham to offer members integrated online software to chart your golfing progress throughout the year (Web & In house access)
- Full competition calendar
- Winter League (Nov-Mar)
- Online access allows members to print handicap certificate anywhere in the world
- Lively and vibrant atmosphere, refurbished club house offering all year round entertainment
- Preferential rates for under 30`s
- Membership of the English Golf Union
- Organised Team Golf against 30+ golf clubs.
** Country memberships - Must live at at least 75 miles from HGC and also have a home course.
Total Golf Management
Once you become a member you will receive a PIN number to login to the Members section of this website and view your results and statistics for every competition via the IntelligentGolf system. Click to see information and snapshots from the system.