membership fees and benefits
Membership of Harborne Golf Club, enables a stake in a Harry Colt designed parkland course along with the opportunity to participate in competitions, team & social golf.
Experience and enjoy the clubhouse, south facing patio & decking looking out onto a delightful panoramic view of the course during many events and social occasions.
Becoming a member of Harborne Golf Club gives you the key to our stunning course and facilities
We have a very active membership, offering competition fixtures and a calendar of friendly matches and team golf events.
We are currently welcoming applications for membership, with both nominations from existing members and direct applications happily accepted. Please contact our General Manager - Darren Murphy on 0121-4785910 for further information about joining Harborne Golf Club.
Becoming a member of Harborne Golf Club offers you a wealth of benefits:
- An unspoilt Harry Colt designed golf course presented in great condition all year round.
- Smooth, slick & challenging putting surfaces.
- Undulating fairways laid out over rolling wooded heathland.
- Golf Simulator to practice or learn on many of the greatest courses in the world.
- Online Membership software to chart your scores & handicap progress throughout the year.
- Club Competitions most weeks throughout the season.
- No tee time booking required, except on competition days.
- Team Golf against local clubs.
- Preferential Green Fees to your invited guests.
- Preferential Member rates on Food & Beverage when using your Bar Card.
- Stuart Matthews our resident PGA Golf Professional who is here to help you learn & enjoy your golf.
- Social & Dining events in our superb Clubhouse.
- The opportunity to socialize & develop new friendships.
- A friendly & knowledgeable team of staff whose aim is to make your day at the golf club more enjoyable,
How to Apply for Membership
If you are considering applying for membership of Harborne Golf Club & require any further information, please complete the online application form or contact the General Manager - Darren Murphy on 0121-4785910 or Darren@harbornegolfclub.org.uk
2017 Subscription Fees
Full 7 Day Membership: £1300.00
5 Day Membership: £956.00
A one-off Joining Fee of £500.00 is payable by all new Full Members aged 30+.